Terry Scruton spoke with Laura O’Neill Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office about an amendment in the House version of the highway bill, which could make it difficult for states to enact laws dealing with issues like detention time pay down the road.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel