Terry Scruton spoke with Laura O’Neill Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office about an amendment in the House version of the highway bill, which could make it difficult for states to enact laws dealing with issues like detention time pay down the road.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel