Terry Scruton spoke with Laura O’Neill Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office about an amendment in the House version of the highway bill, which could make it difficult for states to enact laws dealing with issues like detention time pay down the road.
- Ocado to establish new facility at SEGRO Logistics Park Purfleet
- Will advanced analytics solve challenges like OTIF?
- Responsive, Cost-Effective and Greener Supply Chains among Themes of 2020 Third-Party …
- 38 per cent: is it a big number?
- Dematic wins dispatch automation project for Vectura
- SATS and DHL Join Forces to Enhance Digital Integrated Supply Chain for Airlines