A U.S. House Committee was supposed to release its version of the next highway bill today. But that didn’t happen. Mark Reddig gets the reasons why from Ben Siegrist of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution