Two big events have happened in our nation’s capital – the State of the Union Address and the annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board. Mark Reddig finds out what you need to know about both from Jay Grimes of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel