Two big events have happened in our nation’s capital – the State of the Union Address and the annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board. Mark Reddig finds out what you need to know about both from Jay Grimes of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel