The presidential campaign is already under way, and while some candidates have mentioned infrastructure, it still doesn’t seem to be at center stage. Mark Reddig discusses transportation issues and the presidential race with Ben Siegrist of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel