The presidential campaign is already under way, and while some candidates have mentioned infrastructure, it still doesn’t seem to be at center stage. Mark Reddig discusses transportation issues and the presidential race with Ben Siegrist of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart