What happens to the people marked “naughty” on Santa’s list? They get coal in their stocking. Laura O’Neill-Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office has a few candidates to consider. Mark Reddig finds out who’s on the list.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel