What happens to the people marked “naughty” on Santa’s list? They get coal in their stocking. Laura O’Neill-Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office has a few candidates to consider. Mark Reddig finds out who’s on the list.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel