While trial lawyers are trying to radically increase truckers’ insurance requirements, other forces in Congress are trying to protect legislation that would protect truckers. Mark Reddig talks with Laura O’Neill-Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel