While trial lawyers are trying to radically increase truckers’ insurance requirements, other forces in Congress are trying to protect legislation that would protect truckers. Mark Reddig talks with Laura O’Neill-Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel