The U.S. House and Senate staff are busy hammering out details of the new highway bill. But paying for it may involve something truckers don’t like at all. Mark Reddig talks with Ben Siegrist of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel