The U.S. House and Senate staff are busy hammering out details of the new highway bill. But paying for it may involve something truckers don’t like at all. Mark Reddig talks with Ben Siegrist of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel