The FMCSA has finally moved forward on a requirement for ELDs in all trucks. In response, OOIDA is moving forward with a lawsuit. Terry Scruton talks with OOIDA President and CEO Jim Johnston and Director of Regulatory Affairs Scott Grenerth.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel