The FMCSA has finally moved forward on a requirement for ELDs in all trucks. In response, OOIDA is moving forward with a lawsuit. Terry Scruton talks with OOIDA President and CEO Jim Johnston and Director of Regulatory Affairs Scott Grenerth.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel