The FMCSA has finally moved forward on a requirement for ELDs in all trucks. In response, OOIDA is moving forward with a lawsuit. Terry Scruton talks with OOIDA President and CEO Jim Johnston and Director of Regulatory Affairs Scott Grenerth.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution