Jon Osburn, like anyone else on the road, sees a lot of speed-limited trucks. However, of late, he’s seeing a number of trucks from limited fleets that are moving far faster than they were able to before. However, it’s an old tendency among some speed-limited vehicles that has Jon the most concerned. Mark Reddig talks with the man who drives the Spirit of the American Trucker.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel