Jon Osburn, like anyone else on the road, sees a lot of speed-limited trucks. However, of late, he’s seeing a number of trucks from limited fleets that are moving far faster than they were able to before. However, it’s an old tendency among some speed-limited vehicles that has Jon the most concerned. Mark Reddig talks with the man who drives the Spirit of the American Trucker.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel