ATA reported that the annualized turnover rate for large truckload carriers, which it defines as truckload fleets with more than $30 million in revenue, headed up 13 percent to 100 percent from the second quarter to the third quarter, representing the highest level it has hit in the last three years.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel