The attorney for an Alabama trucking company that is suing Pilot Flying J over its fuel rebate scam says the language he used in his petition may be offensive to some. But it’s also necessary to showcase the contempt he alleges the perpetrators had for the victims of the scheme.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel