The attorney for an Alabama trucking company that is suing Pilot Flying J over its fuel rebate scam says the language he used in his petition may be offensive to some. But it’s also necessary to showcase the contempt he alleges the perpetrators had for the victims of the scheme.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel