XPO Logistics, the Connecticut-based corporation that bought Con-way last year, is facing a class action lawsuit claiming three of its trucking subsidiaries misclassified drivers as independent contractors, according to Los Angeles Superior Court documents.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel