The speed with which organisations are embracing Lithium-ion technology is gaining pace. Spurred on by environmental concerns, cost assessment and efficiency drives, the move away from LPG and Diesel is growing at an accelerating rate. Even in a fast changing market, many businesses are becoming increasingly knowledgeable about Lithium-ion, especially in terms of its varied benefits.
- XPO Logistics increases productivity and safety in e-commerce warehouses with touchless machine vision scanners
- DP World offers to transport Covid-19 vaccines for free
- Logistics Manager Magazine December 2020
- Watch on demand: Who makes the Top 10 of the Logistics Manager Top 50 Service Providers? In association with Descartes and Kinaxia Logistics
- Warehouse take-up levels top 50 million sq ft
Logistics By: Shannon Steede