The speed with which organisations are embracing Lithium-ion technology is gaining pace. Spurred on by environmental concerns, cost assessment and efficiency drives, the move away from LPG and Diesel is growing at an accelerating rate. Even in a fast changing market, many businesses are becoming increasingly knowledgeable about Lithium-ion, especially in terms of its varied benefits.
- Shoreham Port invests £2m in UK-built Yale lift trucks from Forkway Group
- All the help you need can be found at IntraLogisteX
- St Modwen commits to delivering 1.5 million sq ft speculative space in 2021
- Turnover and profit up at Co-op as lockdown drives shoppers to look local
- Lidl targets “excessive plastic use” reductions
Logistics By: Shannon Steede