Lancaster said carriers similar to his are experiencing a customer base that is handing over their transportation needs to third-party logistics (3PL) …
- Mars partners with DHL for £350m sustainable logistics and warehousing operations
- IntraLogisteX Connected: How ready is the UK warehousing industry for the robot revolution? – register now!
- Expect Distribution signs five year contracts with Beaphar and Fibo
- IAG Cargo transports more than a million doses of Covid-19 vaccines worldwide
- PepsiCo doubles its climate goal and pledges net-zero emissions by 2040
Logistics By: Shannon Steede