US retailers Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s have confirmed that they are expanding their same-day delivery service to nine additional markets, for products purchased online at macys.com, bloomingdales.com and on both brands’ mobile-enabled websites.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel