US retailers Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s have confirmed that they are expanding their same-day delivery service to nine additional markets, for products purchased online at macys.com, bloomingdales.com and on both brands’ mobile-enabled websites.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel