US retailers Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s have confirmed that they are expanding their same-day delivery service to nine additional markets, for products purchased online at macys.com, bloomingdales.com and on both brands’ mobile-enabled websites.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse