A new initiative to enable greater collaboration between retailers and manufacturers to create smarter, more sustainable supply chains, and respond to consumer concerns, like packaging waste, has been launched in Europe by CHEP, the end to end supply chain specialist in the FMCG and retail marketplace.
- Creating intelligence in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- First full week of Lockdown 3 has limited impact on the UK job market
- Plans approved for second phase of Icon Harlow logistics development
- Mars partners with DHL for £350m sustainable logistics and warehousing operations
- Pets At Home renews its partnership with Microlise with multi-year agreement
Logistics By: Shannon Steede