The federal government’s already complicated system for rating the safety of motor carriers could get a lot more complicated if something called “Beyond Compliance” is adopted. Small motor carriers and owner-operators made it clear they aren’t keen on the idea.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel