Jason Tavaria, Head of Direct at Shutl, has argued that a tight focus on capacity planning and managing customers’ expectations will be crucial for retailers and delivery companies looking to have a successful Black Friday and Christmas peak campaign.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel