Jason Tavaria, Head of Direct at Shutl, has argued that a tight focus on capacity planning and managing customers’ expectations will be crucial for retailers and delivery companies looking to have a successful Black Friday and Christmas peak campaign.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel