Jason Tavaria, Head of Direct at Shutl, has argued that a tight focus on capacity planning and managing customers’ expectations will be crucial for retailers and delivery companies looking to have a successful Black Friday and Christmas peak campaign.
- SnapFulfil gives Vax a tidy profit in D2C sector
- Warehouse Management System Market by Offering (Software, Services), Deployment (On …
- Choptank Transport promotes 30 employees
- Third Party Logistics Market to 2019 Deployment, Capability, Equipment and End User – Global …
- Tag: 3PL Market Latest Report
- Pre-tax profit falls 68 per cent at ASOS