The pandemic has transformed the way businesses approach the supply chain and will do so for the foreseeable future, continuing to impact on health and safety in warehouses, distribution centres and logistics hubs, says Jim Roberts, product manager at Beaverswood.
- Johnston Logistics UK invests in latest technology to enhance clients’ logistics
- Virgin Atlantic to launch a new cargo service
- Panattoni snaps up M3 corridor site for speculative development
- Bristol wine warehouse sells for £90 million
- GLP to speculatively develop a further 1 million sq ft at Magna Park Lutterworth
Logistics By: Shannon Steede