Is the U.S. manufacturing economy at the start of an extended slowdown, or just a brief correction to draw down inventory? And if the economy is slowing, is the U.S. trucking industry on the verge of entering a profit-killing era of overcapacity as it was during the Great Recession of 2008-2010?
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel