The PMI, the ISM’s index to measure growth, was 50.1 in October, which was down 0.1 percent from September and now at its lowest level since May 2013, when it was also at 50.1. The PMI has been at 50 or higher for 33 consecutive months, with the over all economy growing for 77 months in a row. The current PMI is 1.6 percent below the 12-month average of 52.7.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel