The PMI, the ISM’s index to measure growth, was 50.1 in October, which was down 0.1 percent from September and now at its lowest level since May 2013, when it was also at 50.1. The PMI has been at 50 or higher for 33 consecutive months, with the over all economy growing for 77 months in a row. The current PMI is 1.6 percent below the 12-month average of 52.7.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse