Crystal Schoonmaker is well aware of the obstacles that can confront truckers. Her husband, James, is an OOIDA member and has served as a truck driver for 15 years. In addition to traveling with James for about five years, she was raised around the occupation as her father, aunt, two uncles and brother have all been truckers.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel