Crystal Schoonmaker is well aware of the obstacles that can confront truckers. Her husband, James, is an OOIDA member and has served as a truck driver for 15 years. In addition to traveling with James for about five years, she was raised around the occupation as her father, aunt, two uncles and brother have all been truckers.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel