Crystal Schoonmaker is well aware of the obstacles that can confront truckers. Her husband, James, is an OOIDA member and has served as a truck driver for 15 years. In addition to traveling with James for about five years, she was raised around the occupation as her father, aunt, two uncles and brother have all been truckers.
- New head of operations appointed at Reed Boardall
- Narrow Aisle hire new business development manager
- XPO Logistics to roll-out intelligent lighting systems across European sites
- Cut last mile costs by investing in urban sheds, says Cushman & Wakefield
- Kuehne + Nagel buys Rotra road and logistics activities
- Private equity bid for Clipper Logistics