Breakbulk Europe, the event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, has been postponed until September in light of the global novel coronavirus pandemic. The event will now take place at Messe Bremen in Bremen, Germany, from 29 September to 1 October 2020.
- Brake comments on Government plans to close mobile phone law loophole
- Saas-Based Supply Chain Management Software Market 2020 Performance Outlook and Import …
- I-24/I-75 interchange modification project gives truckers smoother, safer paths
- ACT Research: For-Hire in Tight Supply-Demand Balance
- Logistics Services (3PL & 4PL) Market Size 2020 By Product Types, End-Users, Regional Outlook …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede