At midday Friday, 75 tractor-trailers and more than a hundred cars were still trapped in up to 20 feet of mud on California Highway 58. A separate mudslide kept Interstate 5 shut down in part of the Grapevine.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel