An Illinois jury awarded two Somali-American Muslims $240,000 after the men were fired from their jobs as truckers for refusing to haul alcohol because it violated their religious beliefs. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed suit in federal court on behalf of the two drivers against their former employer, Star Transport. The verdict was handed down on Oct. 20.
- Tomorrow’s leaders solving today’s problems: Mondi supports young entrepreneurs with $50,000 Prize
- Global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Dynamics, Statistics and Forecast Analysis 2020-2029
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Acquisitions, Competition Matrix and Forecast From 2020 to 2029
- 71% of workers forced to borrow to pay for Christmas
- Global Cloud Logistics Software Market 2019 – Softlink Global, SSI SCHAEFER, Oracle, JDA …
- Axler's armageddon? Not! XPO shares flourish a year after thrashing