Truckers and other drivers traveling through Nebraska this weekend will start paying more tax during fuel stops. The state’s fuel tax now is 25.6 cents per gallon. The tax rate includes a fixed component set at 10.3 cents. A new law in effect Friday, Jan. 1, will raise the fixed rate by 1.5 cents.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel