Truckers and other drivers traveling through Nebraska this weekend will start paying more tax during fuel stops. The state’s fuel tax now is 25.6 cents per gallon. The tax rate includes a fixed component set at 10.3 cents. A new law in effect Friday, Jan. 1, will raise the fixed rate by 1.5 cents.
- Tomorrow’s leaders solving today’s problems: Mondi supports young entrepreneurs with $50,000 Prize
- Global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Dynamics, Statistics and Forecast Analysis 2020-2029
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Acquisitions, Competition Matrix and Forecast From 2020 to 2029
- 71% of workers forced to borrow to pay for Christmas
- Global Cloud Logistics Software Market 2019 – Softlink Global, SSI SCHAEFER, Oracle, JDA …
- Axler's armageddon? Not! XPO shares flourish a year after thrashing