Neopost has today announced a joint venture with Japanese leader in transportation and parcel delivery, Yamato Transport, to operate a network of secure automated parcel lockers in Japan, primarily in underground and railway stations.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse