Barclaycard has announced that its new research on the ‘Doorstep Economy’ has revealed a surge in UK businesses gearing up to meet consumers’ expectations for an ever-increasing range of products and services to be delivered ‘on-demand’ and at speed to homes and offices across the country.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede