Barclaycard has announced that its new research on the ‘Doorstep Economy’ has revealed a surge in UK businesses gearing up to meet consumers’ expectations for an ever-increasing range of products and services to be delivered ‘on-demand’ and at speed to homes and offices across the country.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel