Plans for new toll lanes are moving along for a nearly 14-mile stretch of State Highway 470 (C-470) near Denver. The Colorado Department of Transportation and the Federal Highway Administration have found “no significant impact” in the latest environmental assessment.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel