Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced a plan to give selected users of the New York State Thruway a break on tolls. The governor unveiled the plan as part of his 2016 agenda. The main component of the plan is touted as the largest investment in transportation infrastructure in Upstate New York.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel