Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced a plan to give selected users of the New York State Thruway a break on tolls. The governor unveiled the plan as part of his 2016 agenda. The main component of the plan is touted as the largest investment in transportation infrastructure in Upstate New York.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel