The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—was 59.1 in October (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), up 2.2 percent over September’s 56.9 and down 1.2 percent compared to July’s 60.3, which is its highest reading since January 2008.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel