The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—was 59.1 in October (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), up 2.2 percent over September’s 56.9 and down 1.2 percent compared to July’s 60.3, which is its highest reading since January 2008.
- Bold approach required to hit European plastic recycling targets
- New Report Details about Styrene Acrylic Market 2019-2026: Focusing on Top Key Players like …
- Here's How 3PL Software Market Growing with High Growth Rate – Profiling Key Players like …
- Bidfood wins two-year multi-temperature contract with NHS Supply Chain
- GEFCO signs reusable packaging deal with Airbus
- MODE Transportation announces planned agreement to acquire SunteckTTS