The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—was 59.1 in October (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), up 2.2 percent over September’s 56.9 and down 1.2 percent compared to July’s 60.3, which is its highest reading since January 2008.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel