Class I railroad carrier Norfolk Southern this week released additional information on its strategic plan, which it said is geared to streamline operations and drive profitability and growth on various fronts. NS officials said its projected expense reduction and cost control efforts will be focused in a few specific areas, including compensation and benefits, purchased services and rents, materials, and fuel. The company initially introduced the plan on December 4, 2015.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel