Class I railroad carrier Norfolk Southern this week released additional information on its strategic plan, which it said is geared to streamline operations and drive profitability and growth on various fronts. NS officials said its projected expense reduction and cost control efforts will be focused in a few specific areas, including compensation and benefits, purchased services and rents, materials, and fuel. The company initially introduced the plan on December 4, 2015.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel