Just one day before the public hearing proposing to stymie future truck parking developments in North Bend, Wash., Land Line has obtained communication between a constituent and a city councilmember addressing concerns with the proposed amendment.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel