It was a full house at the North Bend, Wash., city hall conference room on Thursday, Jan. 28, as the city council addressed a possible amendment that would end future development of truck stops and stifle expansion to the lone truck stop in town. Opponents stated their case, and the city responded.
- New head of operations appointed at Reed Boardall
- Narrow Aisle hire new business development manager
- XPO Logistics to roll-out intelligent lighting systems across European sites
- Cut last mile costs by investing in urban sheds, says Cushman & Wakefield
- Kuehne + Nagel buys Rotra road and logistics activities
- Private equity bid for Clipper Logistics