It was a full house at the North Bend, Wash., city hall conference room on Thursday, Jan. 28, as the city council addressed a possible amendment that would end future development of truck stops and stifle expansion to the lone truck stop in town. Opponents stated their case, and the city responded.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel