An ongoing lackluster economic outlook remains intact for Northern Europe, according to the most recent edition of the “Global Port Tracker: North Europe Trade Outlook” by maritime consultancy Hackett Associates and the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse