An ongoing lackluster economic outlook remains intact for Northern Europe, according to the most recent edition of the “Global Port Tracker: North Europe Trade Outlook” by maritime consultancy Hackett Associates and the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel