An ongoing lackluster economic outlook remains intact for Northern Europe, according to the most recent edition of the “Global Port Tracker: North Europe Trade Outlook” by maritime consultancy Hackett Associates and the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel