The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—came in at 55.9 in November (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), which was down 3.2 percent compared to October. The PMI is 1.4 percent below the 12-month average of 57.3.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel