The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—came in at 55.9 in November (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), which was down 3.2 percent compared to October. The PMI is 1.4 percent below the 12-month average of 57.3.
- New head of operations appointed at Reed Boardall
- Narrow Aisle hire new business development manager
- XPO Logistics to roll-out intelligent lighting systems across European sites
- Cut last mile costs by investing in urban sheds, says Cushman & Wakefield
- Kuehne + Nagel buys Rotra road and logistics activities
- Private equity bid for Clipper Logistics