Commerce reported that November retail sales at $448.1 billion were up 0.2 percent compared to November-for its best showing since July-and up 1.4 percent annually, on the heels of 1.7 percent, 0.1 percent, and 0.2 percent, in October, September, and August, respectively.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse