Commerce reported that November retail sales at $448.1 billion were up 0.2 percent compared to November-for its best showing since July-and up 1.4 percent annually, on the heels of 1.7 percent, 0.1 percent, and 0.2 percent, in October, September, and August, respectively.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel