Staying true to seasonal patterns, November spot market volumes saw a 15 percent decline, according to data recently issued by Portland, Oregon-based freight marketplace platform and information provider DAT, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, in its DAT North American Freight Index.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede