Staying true to seasonal patterns, November spot market volumes saw a 15 percent decline, according to data recently issued by Portland, Oregon-based freight marketplace platform and information provider DAT, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, in its DAT North American Freight Index.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel