Synthetic drug use is being blamed for contributing to a 2014 fatal crash involving a tractor-trailer and a small bus hauling a community college softball team. Officials with the National Transportation Safety Board are pushing for recommendations that address impairing substances that are not tested under existing federal regulations.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel