Synthetic drug use is being blamed for contributing to a 2014 fatal crash involving a tractor-trailer and a small bus hauling a community college softball team. Officials with the National Transportation Safety Board are pushing for recommendations that address impairing substances that are not tested under existing federal regulations.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede