Synthetic drug use is being blamed for contributing to a 2014 fatal crash involving a tractor-trailer and a small bus hauling a community college softball team. Officials with the National Transportation Safety Board are pushing for recommendations that address impairing substances that are not tested under existing federal regulations.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel