The proposed acquisition of Singapore’s APL by the French giant CMA CGM would be the largest consolidation move in the history of the container shipping industry, based on the size of the fleet operated by the acquired company, according to Alphaliner – a Paris-based think tank.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse