Commerce reported that October retail sales at $447.3 billion were up 0.1 percent compared to October and up 1.7 percent annually, and NRF reported that October retail sales, which exclude automobiles, gas stations, and restaurants, were up 3.1 percent annually and up 0.3 percent on a seasonally-adjusted basis compared to September.
- Gartner identifies 5 actions to optimise logistics costs from within the organisation
- Global 3PL in FMCG Market Business Analysis 2019 by CAGR, Share, Revenue and Prominent …
- M&A bankers start to price in recession risk
- Top 15 Biggest 3PLs in the US—2019
- Two new members for Palletforce
- South Korean investors purchase largest Czech Republic warehouse