Commerce reported that October retail sales at $447.3 billion were up 0.1 percent compared to October and up 1.7 percent annually, and NRF reported that October retail sales, which exclude automobiles, gas stations, and restaurants, were up 3.1 percent annually and up 0.3 percent on a seasonally-adjusted basis compared to September.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel