Commerce reported that October retail sales at $447.3 billion were up 0.1 percent compared to October and up 1.7 percent annually, and NRF reported that October retail sales, which exclude automobiles, gas stations, and restaurants, were up 3.1 percent annually and up 0.3 percent on a seasonally-adjusted basis compared to September.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel