Seasonally-adjusted (SA) for-hire truck tonnage in October at 135.7 (2000=100) was up 1.9 percent compared to September’s 133.1, and the ATA’s not seasonally-adjusted (NSA) index, which represents the change in tonnage actually hauled by fleets before any seasonal adjustment was 139.8 in October, which was 0.9 percent ahead of September.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel