Seasonally-adjusted (SA) for-hire truck tonnage in October at 135.7 (2000=100) was up 1.9 percent compared to September’s 133.1, and the ATA’s not seasonally-adjusted (NSA) index, which represents the change in tonnage actually hauled by fleets before any seasonal adjustment was 139.8 in October, which was 0.9 percent ahead of September.
- Motus Commercials goes plastic free
- Commemorative Eddie Stobart truck celebrates ex-services staff and reservists at the Lord Mayor’s Show
- Next Trucking to Expand App With Drayage Loads
- Uber Freight Subsidizes Geotab ELDs
- Wincanton calls for full financial disclosure as Stobart recommends DBAY bid
- Puma chooses Indigo WMS for new distribution centre