Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) and third-party logistics (3PL) services provider Mallory Alexander International Logistics LLC recently announced they have joined hands in a strategic alliance, which is geared to augment ODFL’s ocean forwarding offering.
- New head of operations appointed at Reed Boardall
- Narrow Aisle hire new business development manager
- XPO Logistics to roll-out intelligent lighting systems across European sites
- Cut last mile costs by investing in urban sheds, says Cushman & Wakefield
- Kuehne + Nagel buys Rotra road and logistics activities
- Private equity bid for Clipper Logistics