Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) and third-party logistics (3PL) services provider Mallory Alexander International Logistics LLC recently announced they have joined hands in a strategic alliance, which is geared to augment ODFL’s ocean forwarding offering.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel