Ohio State Highway Patrol views professional truck drivers as partners in a new effort to combat human trafficking. The fall newsletter from Truckers Against Trafficking reports that beginning January 2016, every driver issued a CDL in Ohio will be given a TAT wallet card, and all new CDL drivers will be provided a one-hour training program.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel