Ohio State Highway Patrol views professional truck drivers as partners in a new effort to combat human trafficking. The fall newsletter from Truckers Against Trafficking reports that beginning January 2016, every driver issued a CDL in Ohio will be given a TAT wallet card, and all new CDL drivers will be provided a one-hour training program.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel