Ohio State Highway Patrol views professional truck drivers as partners in a new effort to combat human trafficking. The fall newsletter from Truckers Against Trafficking reports that beginning January 2016, every driver issued a CDL in Ohio will be given a TAT wallet card, and all new CDL drivers will be provided a one-hour training program.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart