Jacksonville, Fla.-based CSX reported it had fourth quarter revenue of $2.781 billion, which was down 13 percent, or $411 million annually, with earnings per share of $0.48 off 2 percent annually and ahead of Wall Street estimates of $0.46 per share.
- SnapFulfil gives Vax a tidy profit in D2C sector
- Warehouse Management System Market by Offering (Software, Services), Deployment (On …
- Choptank Transport promotes 30 employees
- Third Party Logistics Market to 2019 Deployment, Capability, Equipment and End User – Global …
- Tag: 3PL Market Latest Report
- Pre-tax profit falls 68 per cent at ASOS