Jacksonville, Fla.-based CSX reported it had fourth quarter revenue of $2.781 billion, which was down 13 percent, or $411 million annually, with earnings per share of $0.48 off 2 percent annually and ahead of Wall Street estimates of $0.46 per share.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel