While saving fuel and reducing polluting emissions is commendable, the proposed regulation to further reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions is pushing too far, too hard and too fast, according to comments filed by the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel