The relationship between the nation’s top regulatory agency for commercial vehicle enforcement and a nonprofit organization made up of federal, state and provincial law enforcement agencies was called into question in comments filed by the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel