The Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association is speaking out against the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s driver medication form. OOIDA filed formal comments about the FMCSA’s new information collection request on Monday, Jan. 25.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel