The Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association is speaking out against the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s driver medication form. OOIDA filed formal comments about the FMCSA’s new information collection request on Monday, Jan. 25.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel