Members of the congressional conference committee representing both chambers nailed down details of a long-term U.S. highway funding bill this week. Racing an extended Dec. 4 deadline, conferees signed off on their compromise bill on Tuesday, Dec. 1.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel