The Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association contends a final rule regarding medical certification for truck drivers is not ready for implementation and has taken steps to prevent it. On Nov. 25, OOIDA filed a petition for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to extend the Dec. 22 deadline to implement the rule until the issues are resolved.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel